Would you like to revive your existing furniture, rather than buying new?
Listed below are a few ideas to think about when requesting a commission:
- Will the item of furniture in question be staying in its current location or moved to a different room?
- What colour is your decor in the room and is your current colour scheme staying or changing in the foreseeable future?
- Do you prefer your item of furniture to blend in with your colour scheme or to be in contrast with the decor?
- With the above questions in mind, will you require a one colour finish or maybe two?
- Are you interested in having a unique design like a floral one, french, geometric or personalised?
- Would you prefer a smooth clean look or something with more of a distressed and 'lived in' look.
- You also have the option of having the inside of the furniture painted and the hardware changed (if required) to suit your new style.
- At Revamped, we use Fusion Mineral Paint which is self-sealing and has zero VOCs. The final look to the paintwork is a matte finish. If you would like a satin or gloss sheen, please advise us of this when discussing your requirements.
We can discuss any concerns or questions you may have, so that you can make an informed decision on your item of furniture.
Alternatively, if you are looking for an upcycler in your area, why not check out the Upcycler's Directory and get in touch with one of the ladies closer to home.